Fibre Management Superintendent
Company / Agency / Employer: Alberta Newsprint Company
Application Deadline: May 6, 2018
Location: Whitecourt, AB
Job Type: Full Time
ANC – Great Company, Great Lifestyle
Operating in Whitecourt since 1989, ANC is the lowest cost producer of newsprint in North America and has branched out into other paper grades and businesses to maintain our competitive edge. At ANC, our goal has always been to empower our people to run our business in a way that allows employees and the company to grow, diversify and prosper.
ANC offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and competency, an annual bonus plan and excellent group benefits. Professional development is encouraged and we encourage work life balance including flexible work hours.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with regional sawmills and chip transport companies to ensure a sustainable and cost effective source of fibre to ANC
The ideal candidate has:
- 7+ years of experience in forestry or transportation logistics
- Considerable ability in developing and maintaining strong business relationships
- A RPF, RPFT, CITT, or PLog professional designation
- Significant experience in contract negotiation and contract management.
- Experience in financial management
- Experience using LIMS and an ability to contribute to Woodlands with past experience in a variety of aspects including certification would be an asset.
Enjoy a balanced lifestyle and join a fun group of Woodlands professionals, while working for an industry leader.
Apply or learn more about this exciting opportunity at: [email protected] by May 6, 2018
Email: [email protected]